IS YOUR HOME WEATHERIZATION-READY?
To see if your home could benefit from weatherization, you’ll need to ask yourself:
- Are my energy bills high?
- Are my appliances more than ten years old?
- Are my appliances not Energy Star rated?
- Are my heating & cooling units in constant need of repair or have I been told they need to be replaced?
- Does it feel like my heating or cooling units are always running but my home still isn’t comfortable?
- Do I need more insulation in my attic or basement?
- Can I make all areas of my home accessible for workers? (Attic, basement, bathrooms, etc.)
- Am I able to contain any pets while work happens?
If you answered “YES” to one or more of these questions, then you may benefit from having an energy assessment (some people call this service an energy audit) of your home completed.
Want to start the process of applying for our weatherization assistance program online? Click the button below to complete the intake form. A Weatherization staff member will contact you to discuss your home and your weatherization needs.